保险行业日常用语(一)_全国大学英语考试服务网-2016年英语四级六级成绩查询
设咕噜网为首页

保险行业日常用语(一)

2010-12-05 11:18 |  来源:咕噜英语 |  人气: | 

'm looking for insurance from your company.

我是到贵公司来投保的。

Mr. X met Mr. Y in the office of the People' Insurance Company of China.
 

X先生在中国人民保险公司的办公室接待了Y先生。

After loading the goods on board the hip, I go to the insurance company to have them insured.
 

装船后,我到保险公司去投保。

When should I go and have the tea insured?
 

我什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

All right. Let's leave insurance now.
 

好吧,保险问题就谈到这里。

I have come to explain that unfortunate affair about the insurance.
 

我是来解释这件保险的不幸事件的。

I must say that you've corrected my ideas about the insurance.
 

我该说你们已经纠正了我对保险的看法。

This information office provides clients with information on cargo insurance.
 

这个问讯处为顾客提供大量关于货物投保方面的信息。

The underwriters are responsible for the claim as far as it is within the scope of cover.
 

只要是在保险责任范围内,保险公司就应负责赔偿。

The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
 

损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。

The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk clause.
 

保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

Please fill in the application form.
 

请填写一下投保单。

What risks is the People's Insurance Company of China able to cover?
 

中国人民保险公司承保的险别有哪些?

What risks should be covered?
 

您看应该保哪些险?

What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
 

贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?

It's better for you to can the leaflet, and then make a decision.
 

你最好先看看说明书,再决定保什么险。

These kinds of risks suit your consignment.
 

这些险别适合你要投保的货物。

May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?
 

请问根据你们常用的CIF价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险别?

It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know what kind of coverage you are buying.
 

阅读保险单上的“细则”对你是十分重要的,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目

 
 
 


 
咕噜商城更多>>>

我来说两句

发表评论
用户名:
验证码: 点击我更换图片
 
热点信息更多>>>
点击排行